To get sales, or conversions in the lingo of Google AdWords, you need clicks. As you see in the headline above, you need impressions to get clicks. So let us frame this for you:
The online sales process follows these steps:
- Prospect finds you organically on a search, or clicks on one of your paid ads.
- Once they are on your website, we want them to be “funneled” toward our goal of getting a conversion, or at least capturing an email. Our designers see to this.
- But as the headline says you need “impressions”, that is page views, to get clicks that can lead to sales lead generation.
- If your site isn’t getting enough leads, it may be because it does not have the traffic necessary to generate those leads.
- This is where online advertising becomes so valuable. It can generate the traffic you need for your site to make it a profitable lead generation machine.
- Digital Media offers a variety of options today that will make it very efficient to use by any size client.
So, it all starts with an “impression” or your website listing appearing on the page being seen by the searcher, either organically, or viewing a paid search ad of some type…text, video, animated banner, contextual. And, to the point of this topic, if you are not getting enough impressions from the site’s organic results, then you will need to invest in a digital media campaign to drive more website impressions so the page is being shown more often. That is where the Ottaway Digital years of experience as a Google Adwords Certified Partner will bring you great insight into what you need, what it will cost and what kind of conversion rate is typical for your industry.