USE A GOOGLE “POST” ON YOUR GOOGLE MY BUSINESS PAGE.
This is new and it’s free. It gives you a great opportunity to test the value of Google in your marketing plans for free, and we’re going to tell you how to do it for free! Here you go:
- Sign into your Google My Business account. If you don’t have one, set one up. They are crucial to getting found on Google.
- Enter “[name of your business]” in the search bar.
- Click on the “blue house icon” that will appear on the right-hand side.
- Click the “Posts” tab on the left-hand side menu.
- Write Post and then click “Publish”.
Call our Help Line 9-5 EDT M-F if you need free support. Happy Selling!
Watch our latest webinar on YouTube. Secrets of Designing Your Website for Moving Sales Leads
The author, Bob Ottaway, is President and Founder of Ottaway Digital. Established in 1999, it has been a pioneer in SEO, digital advertising & social media since 2006.